As an engineering student in the Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering (CHBE), you have a dedicated team to support you along your journey.
Our team is able to assist you with academic advising, course selection, program-specific requirements, registration, and much more.
We are here to help you with
- Information about our undergraduate programs
- Assistance with course selection and registration
- Academic advising
- Questions related to program-specific requirements
You may also find answers here:
- The UBC Academic Calendar for information about UBC academic policies, programs, courses, and services.
- The UBC Engineering Academic Services website for first year requirements, minors and dual degrees and requests for important letters and forms.
- Important information related to the CHBE programs:
Ready to contact a department program advisor?
Drop-in Zoom Advising
Mon-Fri | 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
Weekends & Holidays | Closed
Click the “TAKE ME TO DROP IN” button below during our open hours, and you’ll be brought directly to our Zoom virtual waiting room.
Schedule a Zoom appointment
Send us your questions or request an appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE that we currently accepting appointments through Zoom only. Please schedule your appointment ahead of time by email.
Not sure who to contact?
We are always here to help re-direct students to the appropriate contacts. Please reach out to us at email@example.com if you are not sure where to find the information you are looking for.