As an engineering student in the Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering (CHBE), you have a dedicated team to support you along your journey.
Our team is able to assist you with academic advising, course selection, program-specific requirements, registration, and much more.
We are here to help you with
- Information about our undergraduate programs
- Assistance with course selection and registration
- Academic advising
- Questions related to program-specific requirements
You may also find answers here:
- The UBC Academic Calendar for information about UBC academic policies, programs, courses, and services.
- The UBC Engineering Academic Services website for first year requirements, minors and dual degrees and requests for important letters and forms.
- Important information related to the CHBE programs:
- The Faculty of Applied Science is committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment that celebrates the diversity of our student, staff and faculty population. In order for us to continue to improve the Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) in our programs and services we invite your feedback regarding your EDI experiences within the Faculty.
Ready to contact a department program advisor?
Drop-in Zoom Advising
Mon-Fri | 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
Weekends & Holidays | Closed
Click the “TAKE ME TO DROP IN” button below during our open hours, and you’ll be brought directly to our Zoom virtual waiting room.
Schedule a Zoom appointment
Send us your questions or request an appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE that we currently accepting appointments through Zoom only. Please schedule your appointment ahead of time by email.
Not sure who to contact?
We are always here to help re-direct students to the appropriate contacts. Please reach out to us at email@example.com if you are not sure where to find the information you are looking for.