The Faculty of Applied Science is committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment that celebrates the diversity of our student, staff and faculty population. We strive to uphold the UBC Respectful Environment Statement and our own goals and values regarding Inclusive Leadership and Respectful Environment.
In order for us to continue to improve the Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) in our programs and services we invite your feedback regarding your EDI experiences within the Faculty and recommendations on the following topics:
- Extra and co-curricular activities
- Mistreatment or inappropriate conduct that you have experienced or witnessed
- Ongoing concerns or challenges
- Workplace culture
- Physical environment
All feedback and recommendations submitted are anonymous, and the system is intended for general information only. We cannot accept or respond to claims about individual students, staff, or faculty members, and this system cannot be used to resolve specific concerns or situations.
To report a specific concern or to access support, please choose the appropriate support below:
- Undergraduate Engineering Student Concerns – Engineering Academic Services
- Graduate Engineering Student Concerns- Contact your program advisor
- Sexual Misconduct or Sexual Assault- Sexual Violence Prevention and Response Office
- Mental Health and Wellness Support- UBC Counselling Services, UBC Wellness Centre
- Support Navigating UBC Policy – UBC Office of the Ombudsperson for Students