Please complete the following training (and have training certificates ready) before submitting an access request:
- New Worker Safety Orientation
- Preventing and Addressing Workplace Bullying and Harassment Training
- Workplace Violence Prevention Training
- Chemical Safety – REQUIRED for LAB ACCESS. Online and in-person. Register for in-person after completion of online training.
- Privacy & Information Security Fundamentals – Part 1 and Part 2
- UBC Go Forward COVID-19 Safety Planning
- Chemical and Biological Engineering Department Safety Orientation Note: Canvas does not run on Internet Explorer, use Chrome or Firefox.
- Biosafety Training (If in bio lab)
- Laser Safety Training (If using lasers)
- WHMIS Training
A copy of the Visiting International Research Student Form and of the back of your UBC student or employee card is required to complete the access request form.
Access Request Form
This form is used to submit access requests to CHBE-controlled areas of the Chemical and Biological Engineering Building (2360 East Mall).