Stores can receive research or department items that are not ordered through CHBE. However, Stores must be advised of the incoming items.
- To ensure that Stores can safely handle items delivered to CHBE, stores must be apprised about the items prior to the delivery date. This includes no-charge samples, equipment and items from research partners and suppliers.
- For items which are not purchased, fill the CHBE Deliveries and Shipments form.
- When completing the survey, a speedchart for delivery and customs clearance charges must be provided.
- Provide your name and lab number/location to Shipper/Supplier and request that they label the package.
- Shippers must include MSDS for samples. Materials must be packaged to prevent damage and meet all TDG requirements.
- Note that CHBE cannot be responsible for deliveries that go missing as we do not sign for deliveries.
- CHBE Stores cannot accept:
- Personal items. These are to be delivered to your home.
- Damaged packages
- Unidentified or unexpected delivery items
- Delivered packages will be handled in the same way as orders. You will receive an email when ordered items have been received in Stores.
- For SAFE, no-contact pick-up, use UBC CHBE MRBS (VPN required) to book a time for pick-up of delivered items.